Dr. Senthil Krishnasamy graduated with honors from the University of Iowa College of Medicine where he was awarded the Barry Freeman Memorial Fellowship to study medicine in the developing world. His internship was completed at the University of Texas – Southwestern/Parkland Memorial Hospital and was then accepted for his ophthalmology training at the University of California-San Diego. His cornea fellowship training was completed at the world-renowned Duke University Medical Center.
Dr. Krishnasamy is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois.
He has been practicing general ophthalmology and the specialty of cornea and external disease in the Missouri/Illinois area since 2000. He is married with two children.
Areas of Specialty
- small incision without stitches
- presbyopia-correcting lens implants
- LASIK, PRK, refractive lens exchange
Corneal Transplant Surgery
Age-related macular degeneration
Diabetic eye disorders
Primary Eye Care
- comprehensive eye examinations
- eyeglass & contact lens prescriptions
Certification and Professional Societies
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- St. Louis Ophthalmological Society