Dr. Steven Lee received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed his Ophthalmology Residency at Washington University in St. Louis and is one of the few fellowship-trained cornea specialists in the St. Louis area. His fellowship training was done at Bascom-Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Florida. He has been practicing in the St. Louis area for over 12 years. He is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois.
Dr. Lee is Board-Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is experienced in research studies and is well published in scientific journals.
Dr. Lee lives in St. Louis with his wife and four children.
Areas of Specialty
Anterior Segment Surgery
- small incision cataract surgery with intraocular lens implants
- presbyopia correcting lens implants
Age-related Macular Degeneration
Diabetic Eye Disorders
Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases of the Cornea
Corneal Transplant Surgery
External Diseases of the Eye
- LASIK, surface laser correction
- corrective lens replacement surgery
Primary Eye Care
- comprehensive eye examinations
- eyeglass & contact lens prescriptions
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- St. Louis Ophthalmological Society